The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to a Healthy Relationship, Second Edition offers advice that is relevant and useful to anyone in any relationship.
You’re no idiot, of course. You know every moment you spend with your significant other can’t always be wine and roses. However, when couples are distracted by life’s obstacles, it can be difficult to remember why you fell in love with your partner in the first place.
Don’t let your love life drift into dull duties and familiar routines! The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to a Healthy Relationship, Second Edition, shows you exactly how to forge a solid, secure bond with your partner. In this newly updated and revised Complete Idiot’s Guide®, you get:
- The signs of a healthy relationship—to see if you have one.
- The four “Cs” beneficial to every relationship—compatibility, cooperation, communication, and commitment.
- The eight dimensions of love, including new information on spirituality and technology.
- Tips on how to handle the daily surprises and stresses that can disrupt your relationship.
- Advice on renewing your commitment in the aftermath of an affair.